Friday 10 October 2014

Neighbour kids

There are several kids who live just down the road from my volunteer house. They often peek over the walls or try and sneak in, just to be chased out by our guard, Joseph. The moment you walk out of the gate they come running to you, asking to be picked up, or to hold your hand. Living beside a volunteer house, they are used to being given things from different volunteers. It is frustrating when you walk out to the road and they run at you, and say "give me money" or "buy me candy" which happens on occasion. However, it is our fault, so I can't blame them for it.

They are pretty cute though, and as the weeks pass, I have began to know their names, and them mine. Sometimes we allow them to come play in our yard. Here are a few pictures of them.




Attitude? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment